Lead UX/Product designer
MedShr has an exciting opportunity for an UX/Product designer who has experience designing multi-platform products and services. You’re excited by an opportunity to use your deep skills and ‘Lean UX’ toolkit to innovate and iterate. Your portfolio shows how you combine creative and analytical skills to design and release world-class products. You thrive in an entrepreneurial, leadership role and want to make a big impact in our Med Tech start-up.
You’ll be rigorously user-centred in your approach, but be adept at navigating business needs and priorities. You are able to apply design thinking to inform product strategy, and can communicate ideas, designs and plans effectively at all levels. You have worked in agile teams and love involving team and stakeholders in your process. You can initiate and lead new projects, but are equally motivated to drive cycles of design iteration that result in measurable improvements in growth and engagement.
- Lead and grow MedShr’s design team
- Contribute product design thinking to enable creation of user driven focused experiences
- Generate user insight through qualitative research tools and metrics analysis
- Proposition development, concept design, prototyping and testing
- Ability to create process flows, site maps, wireframes and specifications for responsive
- Demonstrate and develop design-thinking skills in the whole team
- Define a ‘great’ MedShr UX, and inspire the whole team towards that vision
web app and native apps (Android /iOS)
Skills and Requirements:
- Proven leadership skills
- An extensive user-centred and/or service design toolkit
- Thorough knowledge of design principles and patterns on web, iOS and Android
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, Axure or other wire framing tools, Flinto or other
- Qualitative research, workshop moderation and user testing experience
- Experience using ‘Lean UX’ tools and methodology
- Analytical mindset, plus experience using metrics as an integral part of the design process
- Hands-on experience using analytics tools - Mixpanel a plus
- Experience designing UX across product and multi-channel marketing campaigns
All applicants must provide evidence to prove their right to work in the UK and their identity
Launched from London in October 2015, MedShr is a health technology platform with over 150,000 members in over 150 countries. We’re a professional medical network and app designed to enable doctors to share knowledge and skills with peers and experts from around the world to improve healthcare and save lives through clinical case discussions in a private community.