MedShr: Full Stack Software Engineer
We are looking for a talented software engineer to join our development team. The successful candidate will be part of a young and rapidly expanding company that is changing how doctors share information.
Your role will be to work as a member of the engineering team with responsibilities ranging from implementing, designing and maintaining our REST API and web app, to deploying our application and components in cloud environments.
- Develop, test, and maintain high quality scalable code for our REST API aiming to scale our application to millions of users
- Architect and develop our web app using cutting edge front end technologies
- Building responsive, user friendly web applications
- Maintain and deploy our application and its components in cloud environments
- Self starter with an ability to work independently and as part of a team
- 3+ years of experience with MySQL or PostgreSQL
- 3+ years of experience with PHP
- Experience with Redis and Memcache
- Experience with Node.JS
- Experience designing and writing scalable production REST APIs
- Professional experience building responsive web applications
- Excellent understanding of HTML5/CSS3 (LESS, SCSS, SASS etc...)
- Experience working with a disciplined, software release, build, and deploy processes.
- Source control using git
- Experience with Elasticsearch or Solr
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Ansible
- Experience with React, Redux
Competitive salary and share options for the right candidate.