Founders Factory is a new model in business creation. Working with global corporate partners in our Kensington headquarters, we're starting and investing in 200 innovative businesses across six key technology sectors:
- FinTech (Aviva)
- Media (Guardian Media Group)
- BeautyTech (L’Oreal)
- EdTech (Macmillan Education)
- Travel (easyJet)
- Artificial Intelligence (CSC Group, China’s 3rd largest PE group)
Founders Factory's 60 person operating team of entrepreneurs, marketers, designers, engineers and data scientists have built some of the most recognised and successful technology businesses in Europe.
We’re looking for an organised, resourceful, self-motivated Office Manager/Assistant to provide administrative and operational support across all areas of our business. This is an all-encompassing operational support position and as with any office manager/assistant role the unexpected is to be expected.
- Maintain the office environment - make sure the office is presentable at all times.
- Keep office supplies replenished - stationery, food, etc
- Support the CEO’s EA - from admin tasks to event set up
- Support the Talent team with the onboarding of new team members
- Be the main point of contact for the building
- Sorting out office post
- Support with office comms
- Carry out the required office health and safety checks and requirements
- Look for ways to improve office efficiency and problem solve
- Assist with all areas of the business where necessary
- You know there is no such thing as a typical day as an office manager/assistant. You are flexible and can handle anything that comes your way.
- You are known for anticipating needs before anyone else; when you see something wrong, you are proactive and you fix it
- You value efficiency and look for practices and processes to be improved
- You’re exceptionally organised and committed to making sure tasks get completed and are on time
- You’re emotionally intelligent and understand the importance of being approachable.
We offer a rare chance to contribute across the full business spectrum. You'll be supporting startup founders in realising their visions, creating our own ideas from scratch and working with corporates to energise the enterprise.
Growth: Opportunity to accelerate your career. Work with and meet exceptional people. Learn faster than you ever have before.
Autonomy: Freedom to execute, build businesses, not just products.
Health and Wellness: Comprehensive extended health care coverage, standing desks, and Stretch O’Clock. Take care of yourself.
Office Meals: Catered lunches, unlimited breakfast, healthy snacks, freshly ground coffee and Beer O’clock
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 doe