Founders Factory is a new model in business creation. Working with global corporate partners in our Kensington headquarters, we're starting and investing in 200 innovative businesses across six key technology sectors:
- FinTech (Aviva)
- Media (Guardian Media Group)
- BeautyTech (L’Oreal)
- EdTech (Macmillan Education)
- Travel (easyJet)
- Artificial Intelligence (CSC Group, China’s 3rd largest PE group)
Our 60 person operating team of entrepreneurs, marketers, product managers, engineers and data scientists have built some of the most recognised and successful technology businesses in Europe.
We’re now hiring a dynamic Growth Lead to support the launch and growth of startups across the Founders Factory portfolio.
As part of the Growth team - and working closely with the Product and Business Development teams - you will be pivotal in conceiving and executing the strategy, tactics and processes required to validate, launch and scale the startups we create in our incubator.
You’ll also harness your knowledge and experience to support and consult the CEOs and startup teams participating in our 6 month accelerator programme. ‘Full-stack’ marketing chops and an entrepreneurial mindset are essential.
- Designing growth strategies to identify, segment and prioritise target markets, develop value propositions, inform pricing and positioning and define go-to-market.
- Planning and executing across the entire marketing funnel to drive acquisition, conversion and retention.
- Applying B2C & B2B digital marketing skills, including SEM, Display, Social, CRM, Email, Content, CRO and Analytics.
- Informing and optimising product messaging, features and UX to improve funnel performance.
- Developing and implementing iterative marketing and product experiments.
- Building measurement plans to define objectives, identify KPIs and report learnings. You’ll be in your element interpreting data to uncover insights and inform decisions.
- Being hands-on with a wide range of analytics, marketing and automation tools, such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, AdWords, Facebook, Hubspot, SendGrid, Intercom, and Optimizely.
You'll possess the following skills and competencies:
- 5+ years in Marketing or Product, preferably within a high-growth startup.
- Entrepreneurial, with an enthusiasm for early-stage technology businesses.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate with CEOs and product teams.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Based in Kensington, Founders Factory provides a rare opportunity to immerse yourself in entrepreneurship, corporate innovation and venture capital all at once.
- As part of our world class team of thinkers and creators, you’ll gain experience across multiple sectors, business models and product categories.
- We provide the freedom and excitement of early-stage startups but the stability and resources of a large organisation.
- Founders Factory has global ambitions, and you’ll play a key role in our future success.