Founders Factory is a new model in business creation. Working with global corporate partners in our Kensington headquarters, we're starting and investing in 200 innovative businesses across six key technology sectors:
- FinTech (Aviva)
- Media (Guardian Media Group)
- BeautyTech (L’Oreal)
- EdTech (Macmillan Education)
- Travel (easyJet)
- Artificial Intelligence (CSC Group, China’s 3rd largest PE group)
Founders Factory's 60 person operating team of entrepreneurs, marketers, designers, engineers and data scientists have built some of the most recognised and successful technology businesses in Europe.
We’re now hiring a dynamic Growth Marketer to support user acquisition and retention across the Founders Factory portfolio.
As part of the Growth team - and working closely with the Product team - you will be pivotal in conceiving and executing the strategy, tactics and processes required to validate, launch and scale the startups we create in our incubator.
You will also harness your advanced skills in digital marketing & analytics to support and consult the startup teams and CEOs participating in our 6 month accelerator programme. ‘Full-stack’ marketing chops and an entrepreneurial mindset are essential.
- Planning and executing across the entire marketing funnel to drive acquisition, conversion and retention for Founders Factory portfolio companies.
- Applying B2C & B2B digital marketing skills, including: Search, Display, Paid Social, CRM, Email, Content, Mobile, Affiliates, Influencers, CRO, Analytics and Attribution.
- Building and implementing measurement plans to define objectives, identify KPIs and establishing the parameters for success. You’ll be in your element interpreting data to uncover insights and inform decisions.
- Developing hypotheses and designing marketing and product experiments to improve performance.
- Using both quantitative and qualitative techniques to develop customer segmentation, positioning and go-to-market strategies.
- Being hands-on with a wide range of analytics, marketing and automation tools, such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, AdWords, Facebook, SendGrid, Intercom, and Optimizely.
You'll possess the following skills and competencies:
- 5+ years in Marketing or Product, preferably within a high-growth startup.
- Entrepreneurial, with an enthusiasm for early-stage technology businesses.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate with CEOs and product teams.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Computer Science or a related discipline.
Founders Factory is unlike anything else. Shape an entire business from conception through to finished product. Join a highly motivated, energetic team who will push you to incredible heights. Yes, we're offering a competitive salary, however it's the work environment that's unique. We provide all the excitement and freedom of an early-stage startup but with the stability and resources of a large organisation. Founders Factory is a remarkable chance to grow your career and work in VC, corporate innovation, and early-stage startups all at once. Come join our world class team of thinkers and creators.