Grip - Customer Success Manager
We are Grip, the first Artificial Intelligence-powered networking solution used by the biggest event organizers in the world including UBM, Reed Exhibitions, Cannes Lions, Slush, Founders Forum and many more.
We are a funded startup backed by leading European entrepreneurs including Brent Hoberman, David Helgason, and Arnaud Massenet, as well as one of the largest trade show organizers in the world.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team, playing a key role in making sure our clients use the Grip Matchmaking Platform successfully.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage day-to-day communication with event organizers, answer questions and solve issues while coordinating work with sales, marketing and engineering teams.
- Set expectations with our clients as to what is possible and actively work to retain them.
- Improve processes and contribute to the team's vision and strategy as well as the overall company's growth
- Collect feedback from event organizers and attendees in the form of reports to be sent to Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Sales.
- Build, maintain and execute on account plans for each assigned account and coordinate appropriate internal domain experts for delivery.
- Improve the quality and efficiency of the service we deliver to our customers as a means to improve customer satisfaction.
- Ability to show great professionalism and empathy responding to customer and instructor inquiries via phone, email and online chat.
- Proven track record of solving tricky problems which can range from technical issues to product requests, to pricing and refunds.
- Experienced in providing feedback to other internal stakeholders such as the development team, sharing product ideas, and helping our business grow.
- Ideally, 1-2 years of telephone and email-based customer support experience, or alternatively a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field with a minimum 2:1 and a demonstrated record of achievement.
- High level of initiative and comfort working in a small dynamic company/startup environment.
- Attention to detail, excellent computer skills (Google G Suite and Microsoft Office), and communication skills (to help our sales and marketing teams during quiet periods).
- Adept at managing multiple tasks simultaneously, well-organized and with excellent self-management skills.
- Work experience in a B2B or an event technology company.
- Work experience in customer support and analytics tools, technical or financial products, working in a startup or fast-paced environment
- Competitive base salary and the full range of team perks and benefits, including team lunch & drinks.
- 25 holiday days.
- Rare opportunity to grow and be part of shaping the company as the first person in the project / product management position reporting directly to the CEO.
- Travel to great cities across the world to attend trade shows and conferences that are using our technology.
- Work alongside other successful startups that are part of the Founders Forum family in our office in High Street Kensington.
This role is open to UK or EU applicants only. No visa sponsorship is provided. The role is based in our London office. We are offering a full-time position but are also open to alternative arrangements. To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org